Thursday 1 November 2007

The Garden Railway Blog is born!

Well, here we are; my first venture into the Web 2.0 world of blogging! I'm not really sure how it will work out, how often I'll blog, and I have a hunch it may well end up being 'write only' (no Google Ads fortune here!). But I am interested to see what kind of content I can stitch together using UGC sites (this blog, youtube et al.) without having to directly host it.
And topic of this adventure in self-expression?! My garden railway! We moved into our current house nearly 6 months ago, and in that time I've laid a simple circuit of track, so at least I've been able to steam up my locos, and have have a few running sessions. My main interest is in live steam, but I have a couple of battery locos for instant running when necessary.
Anyway, that's all for now...

No comments: